Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Mountain Pass Solutions Internship

This has been my first week working directly at Mountain Pass Solutions. Last week, I had met the CEO and briefly went over what this company is about and given homework to research many different types of platforms that help to increase the attention and sales for a company. On Monday, these discoveries were then shared with the CEO to help break down and chose what would be best for this company to use, we ended up deciding on Cyfe and Hootsuite to better track the social media postings and analytics behind them to better help us understand what different ways to go about and what changes to make to gain more attention and possible clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How being an intern makes a difference

I have already made a few posts on what I've done with this internship but I want everyone else that reads this to know, that being an i...