Saturday, July 8, 2017

Wedding Decorations for My Friend's Wedding

A little over a year ago, I was asked to be a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding, which was today! A few months back she asked me if I could make particular signs for decoration, and I was more than excited to follow through with it. Although there were only three signs to make, they were very fun and I put thought and care into making them. The first sign I made was a small chalkboard piece that says "Thanks for Popping in", this went along with the favors to the guests. The second piece I made was a hanging wood sign with a small list of the games they had set up for guests during cocktail hour. The last piece, which was my personal favorite, was on an older/aged wood pallet that had the schedule on it. This one took a while but I was very satisfied with the outcome. Here are a couple photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

How being an intern makes a difference

I have already made a few posts on what I've done with this internship but I want everyone else that reads this to know, that being an i...